Business As Usual is NOT my comfort zone.
My specialisms include internationalisation, M&A, exit strategy design and navigating industry disruption to create opportunities for rapid growth, while working across diverse stakeholder groups.
Notwithstanding that, I have also advised C-Suites of listed entities with Market Capitalisations of more than £2Bn.
Whether clients work with me to drive internationalisation, exit design or to deliver strategic clarity locally or globally, my role is always tailored as required, so organisations can achieve risk managed, accelerated and profitable growth.
I am keen to expand my portfolio to include a select number of Non-Executive Director Board roles, which would build on my 20+ years’ experience as an Entrepreneur/Board/C-Suite adviser, working across a range of sectors.
Board Adviser | Strategic Advisory | M&A specialist | Capital Raising | Coach |Negotiator | Chartered Accountant | Stakeholder liaison
Qualifications, affiliated organisations and other notes
- Manchester Science Park: Coach 2018 ongoing
- BioHub, Alderley Edge: Scale Up programme 2018 ongoing
- Financial Times Non-Executive Director Diploma, 2017
- Member of Institute of Directors, 2017 & Member of Women on Boards, 2017
- Certified Coach, NZCMS 2010
- Corporate Finance Diploma, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment, 1997
- ACA ICEAW, 1995
- MA English Literature, Oxford University, 1989
- Solid conversational French and German
- Dual nationality – UK and NZ
For more information to read at your leisure, please download my Board Pack now.
GET IN TOUCH
Please use the form below to send me a message. Required fields marked *